Identity: FLAVA DRINKS INTERNATIONAL, SL
Registered office: Calle Muntaner 171, 08036, Barcelona, Barcelona
Domain name:www.drinkflava.com, www.drinkflava.es, www.flavadrink.com, www.flavadrink.es, www.hardseltzerspain.es
In compliance with the provisions of the European Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection, we inform you that we will treat the data you provide us to:
- Manage the contracting of services that you carry out through the Platform, as well as the corresponding billing and delivery.
- Periodically send communications about services, events and news related to the activities developed by FLAVA DRINKS INTERNATIONAL, SL, by any means (telephone, postal mail or email), unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
- Send commercial and / or promotional information related to the contracted services sector and added value for end users, unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
- Complying with the legally established obligations, as well as verifying compliance with contractual obligations, included fraud prevention.
- Transfer of data to organizations and authorities, as long as they are required in accordance with the legal and regulatory provisions.
THE LEGAL BASIS FOR THE TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA IS BASED ON THE EXPRESS CONSENT OF THE INTERESTED PARTY.
AT ANY TIME YOU MAY EXERCISE THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW THE CONSENT WITHOUT THIS AFFECTING THE LEGAL OF THE TREATMENT BASED ON THE CONSENT PRIOR TO ITS WITHDRAWAL.
Your data may be accessed by those providers that provide services to FLAVA DRINKS INTERNATIONAL, SL such as hosting services, marketing tools and content systems or other professionals, when such communication is legally required, or for the execution of the contracted services.
FLAVA DRINKS INTERNATIONAL, SL, has signed the corresponding treatment order contracts with each of the providers that provide services to FLAVA DRINKS INTERNATIONAL, SL with the aim of guaranteeing that said providers will treat your data in accordance with the provisions of current legislation.
They may also be transferred to the State Security Forces and Bodies in cases where there is a legal obligation.
Banks and financial entities, for the collection of services. Public administrations with competence in the sectors of activity, when established by current regulations.
- Encryption of communications between the user's device and the servers of FLAVA DRINKS INTERNATIONAL, SL
- Encryption of information on the servers of FLAVA DRINKS INTERNATIONAL, SL
- Other measures that prevent access to user data by third parties.
- In those cases where FLAVA DRINKS INTERNATIONAL, SL have service providers for the maintenance of the platform that are outside the European Union, these international transfers have been regularized according to the commitment of FLAVA DRINKS INTERNATIONAL, SL with the protection, integrity and security of the personal data of the users.
You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether in FLAVA DRINKS INTERNATIONAL, SL we are treating personal data that concerns you, or not.
Likewise, you have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep it for the exercise or defense of claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data. FLAVA DRINKS INTERNATIONAL, SLwill stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Likewise, you can exercise the right to data portability, as well as withdraw the consents provided at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you want to make use of any of your rights, you can go to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Finally, we inform you that you can contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency and other competent public bodies for any claim arising from the processing of your personal data.